Community of St. John

Women, Men, Priests

 

Founded: By Hans Urs von Balthasa and Adrienne von Speyr, 1945; approved as a secular institute of diocesan right, 2000.

 

Purpose: To penetrate the heart of the world, primarily through the professions, with the spirit of the evangelical counsels of poverty, chastity, and obedience, and to return it to the true Logos, Jesus Christ.

 

Contact:

Adrian Walker
247 8th Street, N. E. #2002
Washington, D.C. 2002
(202) 547-1380